Download the latest release to be future proof
We’re constantly working on improving ProDJLink in every way possible. The latest features, improvements and bug fixes can be found here!
This release has support for 6 decks.
- New Support for the CDJ 3000
- New 3Band waveforms
- New Option to scroll over 6 decks
- Improved Performance for downloading metadata
This release has the option to remotely start a deck.
- New Remote starting and cueing of decks
- New Remote changing the master and sync state
- New Tempo tap with MIDI notes
- New Automatic software updates
- New Option to send crash logs to improve the software
- New About window
- Improved CPU usage is lower
- Improved Support for native video card rendering with Metal and openGL
- Improved Support for macOS Big Sur
- Improved More details about the software activation and license
- Fixed Loading of some Rekordbox analyze files
- Fixed Rendering a second layer of MTC on another deck
This release has implemented better timing for Nexus 2 players.
- New Support for Nexus2 absolute timing
- New Remote master updating when the master isn't verified on-air
- New Reloading of metadata when it failed to load
- Improved Metadata caching when loading tracks fast after each other
This release makes it possible to select different network adapters.
- New Option to select a network adapter for PRO DJ LINK
- New Cue countdown for preview selections on Nexus 2 players
- Improved Playback when scratching on a deck
- Improved 64 bit support on Windows
- Fixed Scaling on high DPI Windows displays
This release makes it possible to preview waveforms from other decks than the master.
- New Selectable waveform (master, deck 1, deck 2, deck 3, deck 4)
- New Keyboard shortcuts to enable timecode generation and preview waveforms
- Improved Playback improvement
This release adds latency parameters for all the outputs.
- New Preference for the default zoom of the big Waveform
- New Latency calculations for all outputs
- Improved Application font which is better compatible with Windows and macOS
This release has improved the general performance of all the outputs.
- New Preference for clock format (ms or fps)
- New Preference for the waveform (color / white-blue)
- Fixed LTC on the second audio channel on Windows
- Fixed MTC messages on Windows
This release has support for MIDI timecode and has a new window to set preferences you like.
- New Added two separate MTC generators
- New Extra window to change preferences
- New Preferences for Ableton Link (Display peers, enable or disable Ableton Link, configure latency)
- New Preferences for MIDI clock (Output device, enable or disable MIDI clock)
- New Preferences for the LTC output (Output device, latency, channels, frame rate)
- New Preferences for the MTC output (Output device, offset, framerate, create virtual output)
This release has implemented a legacy MIDI clock.
- New MIDI interface for Windows
- New MIDI interface for macOS
- New Sending MIDI clock for the master deck automatically
This release has implemented Linear Timecode.
- New Added 2 separate LTC generators
- New An option to select a sound card channel for each LTC generator
- New Supporting audio devices up to 255 channels
- New Using Core Audio on macOS
- New Using Windows Audio Sessions on Windows
This release has interactive color waveforms as displayed on the latest Pioneer CDJ's.
- New Small progress waveforms for each deck
- New A zoom-able master waveform at the bottom
- New A color waveform
- Improved A blue-white waveform
This is the first release of ProDJLink with full connectivity to CDJ's, XDJ's and a DJM. It even supports both macOS and Windows operating systems. It is completely rebuild on the succes of the first version of ProDJLink.
- New Support for Windows and macOS
- New An implementation of Ableton Link
- New Automated clocks with fallback sync for each deck
- Improved A new user interface with metadata, a Beat Clock, player status and Retina support
- Improved Option to activate the software by just entering a license key
- Improved Implementation of the new protocol from Pioneer DJ
- Improved An implementation to listen to the status of each deck
- Improved An implementation to get the metadata from each deck
This is the first version of ProDJLink that can be used to synchronize time and tempo.
- Initial Support for macOS only
- Initial SMPTE timecode via linear timecode (LTC) [25FPS format]
- Initial Settings for LTC output
- Initial Support for 3 decks simultaneously
- Initial Track title and artist are displayed for each connected deck
- Initial Track duration and progress is displayed for each connected deck
- Initial Cover-art is displayed for each connected deck
- Initial Precise beats per minute is displayed for each connected deck
- Initial Playing and on-air state is displayed for each connected deck
- Initial Phase meter is displayed for each connected deck
- Initial Automatic master MIDI Beat Clock output
- Initial Web API with current tracks and history